California Workplace Harassment Prevention Information
Sign Up - Free Employer Account
If you are an employer,Sign up for an employer account to purchase training for your employees:
Discount pricing for bulk orders:
- 0-100 courses for $3.99 each
- more than 100 courses for $2.99 each
Workplace Harassment Prevention is also available through the following offer:
Employers' obligations to supervisory employees are as follows:
- Employers must provide at least two hours of training to all supervisory employees in California.
- Employers must provide new supervisory employees training "within 6 months of the assumption of a supervisory position."
Employers' obligations to nonsupervisory employees are as follows:
- Employers must provide at least one hour of training to all nonsupervisory employees in California.
- Employers must provide new nonsupervisory employees training "within 6 months of hire."
Seasonal, temporary, or other employees who are hired to work for less than six months must receive training within 30 calendar days after the hire date, or within 100 hours worked, whichever occurs first, beginning January 1, 2020.
Jessie Daw, Ph.D, has taught in higher education for 15+ years, including areas of Research & Design and Tests & Measurements. She also has experience in online course development, with one course earning university recognition and consideration for the South Dakota Board of Regents Excellence Award in E-Learning (EDER 751, Interpretation of Educational Research, 2006).